Mexico has long been known as a popular place to getor other types of weight loss surgery. Patients who have struggled with weight loss can benefit tremendously from metabolic surgery. Having the procedure done in Mexico means that you can get it done at a relatively affordable cost, while still enjoying the weight loss benefits for up to three years after the surgery. That is, assuming you’ve been following the doctor’s orders.
Keep reading for a couple reasons why you should opt to have your weight loss surgery done in Mexico:
1 – It helps you lose weight more quickly
- With weight loss surgery, patients are typically able to reach their goal weight within a year or two while being medically supervised. Gastric sleeve surgery can help you lose up anywhere from 60 to 80 percent or your excess body weight, while gastric bypass can get you up to 90%. After surgery, you’ll definitely have to comply to a strict healthy diet and exercise regularly, which will help you to retain less fluids. These surgeries will decrease your appetite and help with cravings, so you won’t be consuming as much. This is extremely beneficial for overweight patients who struggle with overeating.
2 – It improves your overall health
- Many obese individuals struggle with other health issues such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, and even cardiovascular disease. This means that the weight loss benefits that you can experience from gastric sleeve, gastric bypass, gastric banding, and other types of weight loss surgeries extend to your overall health, as well.
- Type II Diabetes is becoming affluent in overweight individuals, and weight loss surgery has proved to be one of the best ways to treat this illness. Research shows that it is even more beneficial than the classic diet, exercise, and medication trio. One particular study showed that almost 8 out of 10 overweight patients suffering from Type II Diabetes were able to quit taking diabetes medicine after weight loss surgery.
Surgery has also shown incredible results with regard to high blood pressure patients, with 6 out of 10 quitting medication and 8 out of 10 noticing improved readings.
Other medical conditions such as asthma, gastroesophageal reflux, and back pain can also be eased with weight loss surgery. Some asthma patients report that they had a dramatic reduction in attacks after surgery, and people suffering from many other conditions reported immediate improvement of their condition after surgery.
3 – It allows you to live a higher quality of life
- Despite bariatric surgery often being viewed as a dangerous procedure that results in people still being depressed with their bodies, experts actually say that most patients feel much better about their lives after losing weight. They feel that they are making progress towards their goals. The improved health and comfort doesn’t hurt, either.
Following, patients are taught how to live healthy lives, make healthy choices with regard to their nutrition, and take care of their minds. All these things will contribute to them enjoying a higher quality of life without feeling like they are deprived of anything that they enjoyed before. Many people go on to lead happy, healthy lives where they prioritize exercise, nutrition, and just generally taking care of their bodies. They also report feeling happier and more confident than before.
4 – It extends your lifespan
- People who are overweight can expect to live significantly shorter lives compared to people of a healthy weight. The risk of dying early can increase by twofold! By having weight loss surgery and taking intentional steps to maintaining a healthy weight, individuals can experience a dramatic increase in expected lifespan.
5 – It saves you money
- Besides the money that you’ll save having the procedure done by experienced, qualified doctors in Mexico rather than in many other countries, you’ll certainly save a lot of money on monthly expenses as well. When you eat healthy and eat less, you won’t have to spend as much on food. You won’t have to visit the doctor as often, and you may even eliminate the costs you used to pay for prescription drugs.
There are a great deal of benefits that you can experience from having your. If you think you are a candidate for weight loss surgery, get in today with Weight Loss Getaways today.